South Valley Tour
$200 per person
This fabulous half day South Valley tour takes you around the most important sites of the South Valley. It is known for combining beautiful natural landscapes, lakes of Urcos and Huacarpay, Inca architecture in Tipon, pre – Inca Wari architecture in Pikillaccta
It is a great opportunity to visit the nonvisited sector in Cusco, with beautiful lakes and villages It is also home to the best places where Cuzqueños eat traditional Peruvian dishes and drink the special Peruvian drink Chicha.
What is Included?
- Pick up from hotel
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus)
- English-speaking Tour Guide
What is not included?
- Sleeping bag – you can rent one from us
- Day 1 Breakfast
- Day 4 Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Tips for the crew (guide, chef, wranglers)
We recommend that you bring?
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Camera and films
- Extra money since there are no ATM’s
Departure/Return LocationLima, Perú
IncludedProfessional licensed guide fluent in English
Not Includedprivate van to trailhead at km 82
Tour Review Scores And Score Breakdown